Friday, May 18, 2007

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by to visit my new space! I've been blogging for over a year at our 'family' blog Thyen Party of Four. After becoming a little more 'versed' in the blogging world, I've found myself wanting to venture out from our daily musings about our family life and occurrences. There are so many creative outlets to blogging, but not always appropriate to list on the family site. Not everyone wants to read about playdates, holidays, and view photo after photo of our darling kiddos. Just the same, I doubt that my mom really cares what else is going on in the blog universe, what my latest finds and favs are etc etc. SO, I've created this site to use to branch out. I am a stay at home mom with two kids so my slant on these issues will be decidedly on the domesticated side. I love all your comments and welcome questions as well. Sit back and enjoy and be sure to check back regularly as I update and 'report' about my latest finds and favs!!


Ruth

No comments:

Udated Daily