Monday, May 21, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


There is a site I've been visiting over the year while blogging on our family blog. Laura at I'm an Organized Junkie is a talented Mommy who brings inspiration to us all and makes organization fun!! Check out her site and her weekly post Menu Plan Monday. Be sure to check out our menu below and all the other blogging Mommy's who contribute!!

I want to preface this weeks menu by saying that Jay is out of town on business ... lol ... hence, all the kid 'friendly' food :):

Monday: Tuna Noodle Hotdish (Casserole for those not from MN,WI,MI :) ).
Tuesday: Pork Chops
Wednesday: Pancakes
Thursday: Grilled Ham & Cheese
Friday: Out for dinner - DADDY'S HOME!!
Saturday: Burgers on the grill
Sunday: Baked Salmon

What's on your menu this week?

4 comments:

AnnaLiza said...

yay! we love it too when daddy comes home. because we get to go out to eat too! hehe!

MorningSong said...

I added my link. I know I am a day behind! :o) I found you via several sites. I enjoyed my first visit! Thanks!

Shawn said...

Your blog design is GORGEOUS. I love it. I'm a firsttime visitor, via Tackle it Tuesday, which I haven't ever participated in. I"m considering it, which why I'm doing the tour. I'd love to get my hands on Robin's book ... I"m a big fan as well. Well, I'm obsessed with the Food Channel in general. Congrats on the blog of your own. I'll have to visit your other one.

madridmom said...

Looks good. I posted my first
menu plan this week. So far I've stuck to it on all but one day. That's so much better than I have done lately. Yours looks good --nothing too challenging but a nice variety. Love your blog, I'll be back lurking often.

Udated Daily